26802 Perdido Beach BlvdOrange Beach, AL 36561
Approx 7.7 miles east of Hwy 59
Phoenix VII, located on the world famous sugar white sandy beaches of Orange Beach, AL, is a family-friendly vacation favorite any time of year. With 450 feet of frontage on the Gulf, our owners and guests have plenty of room for the perfect day at the beach: swimming, splashing, or fishing in the Gulf, strolling at sunset, or gazing at the stars! After turtle nesting season, a path mat makes accessing your front row seat by the waves even easier!
Our sturdy, steel and concrete tower construction boasts 15 stories, with 17 specious 1, 2, or 3 bedroom condos per floor, for a total of 247 condos, many of which have custom updates including granite counters and other luscious amenities. All condos face the beautiful Gulf and include:
Gulf front balcony
Fully equipped kitchen
DIRECTV service with DVRs on each TV
State-of-the-Art WIFI with 200+ speeds
Our well-maintained building amenities include:
State-of-the-Art WIFI throughout the property, including steaming speeds of 200+ all the way to the beach, tennis courts, and parking lots
~ 46' x 30’ (41,000 gallons) Indoor Pool with three hot tubs
~ 157’ x 39’ (149,000 gallons) Outdoor Pool with Kiddie Pool
Pools side loungers and umbrellas
Lighted Tennis/Pickleball Courts
Year ‘round Beach Volleyball Court
Indoor Racket Ball and Wally Ball Court
Well-Equipped Fitness Room & Saunas
Gazebos and outdoor charcoal grills
Large 23 x 60 Meeting Room (available for rent)
Smaller 23 x 20 Meeting Room (available for rent)
Full Kitchen Servicing Meeting Rooms (available for rent)
Onsite ‘Round the Clock Front Gate Security
Multiple security cameras for your protections
Phoenix VII is located within walking distance of Perdido Pass, shops, and both casual and fine dining restaurants.
Who are Phoenix VII’s biggest fans? Families for whom Phoenix VII has become a treasured tradition with summer, fall, winter, and spring vacations! Snowbirds hailing from 13 states who call Phoenix VII home during the winter months. Brides and grooms who say their “I Do’s” on Phoenix VII’s white sandy beach. Year ‘round resident owners who claim to never tire of our Orange Beach paradise!
Don’t wait. Phoenix VII is waiting for you! Book today!
26802 Perdido Beach Blvd.
Orange Beach, AL 36561
Approx 7.7 miles east of Hwy 59, 1.3 miles east of Alabama’s Coastal Connection/Co 161
PHOENIX VII GENERAL RULES FOR GUESTS
Smile – Most common areas of Phoenix VII are under video surveillance. Please be courteous and follow the Golden Rule.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 9:00 am.
• Person caught executing a false fire alarm is subject to arrest and fine.
• Flying a drone is prohibited on or over the property.
• Smoking is prohibited in enclosed common areas of the building, non-smoking units and their balconies. As a common courtesy please refrain from smoking if asked by anyone occupying an adjacent balcony.
• Parking in the Phoenix VII lot is by guest permit only.
• Guest permits must be purchased from the Service Desk. The owner/operator of the vehicle must be currently registered and in occupancy at Phoenix VII. Proper Identification is required.
Ticketed, Booted or Towed vehicles
• Go to the Service Desk to purchase a renter permit within 24 hours or you will be booted.
• The fine to remove a Boot is expensive and is paid directly to the towing Company. Handicap Parking
• A State-issued Handicap Parking Permit is required to park in any handicap parking space.
• A handicapped parking permit does not guarantee a handicap parking space.
Pets - Pets are not permitted, except for owners’ pets.
• Beach and Dunes are under the supervision of City, State and Federal control, and are patrolled. The Dunes are off limits. No pets, fires, fireworks, and glass containers are allowed.
• Fill in holes dug into the sand. Only footprints should be left when leaving the beach.
Balconies - Prohibited Activities
• Hanging towels, swimsuits, etc. from the balcony railing.
• The use of a grill on balcony or deck. Only grill in the designated area.
• Feeding birds from the balconies.
• Noises, music, instruments, etc. loud enough to disturb neighbors.
• Throwing or dropping anything from balconies.
Pools and Hot Tubs - Refer to posted rules.
Fitness Room, Sauna, Racketball Court - Refer to posted rules.
Enforcement of Rules and Regulations
• Violation of a rule/rules for which the penalty is not so above stated will be referred to Gulf Corp Services Property Manager for penalty. Failure to comply may lead to guest removal.
• Gulf Corp Services employees, such as Facility Manager and/or Security shall have the authority and responsibility to enforce the above regulations.
Effective: June 2022
- Basketball Goal
- Beach Chair Rentals
- Fitness Room
- Hot Tub
- Putting Green
- Shuffle Board
- Smoke Detector
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Beach Front
- Water Front
- Beach Access
Why Book With Us?
With Brett/Robinson Vacations, you're getting more than just a beautiful Orange Beach condo or Gulf Shores vacation rental, you get a family-owned and operated company with over 40 years of experience in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach, Alabama. We’ve learned a lot over the last four decades and here are just a few of the things that set us apart:
Brett/Robinson operates and maintains nearly all of its Gulf Shores and Orange Beach properties, keeping them at a high standard of cleanliness and fully functional. By staying with us, you're guaranteed to have a quality stay in superb accommodations.
We have dedicated onsite customer service staff that will greet you upon your arrival to the property and will help you with any needs you have during your stay.
Our area specialists have extensive knowledge of the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area and can help you plan what to do during your stay here. We know the best restaurants, music venues, where to fish—everywhere to go to have fun during your stay because we live here! Visit the area guide section of our site for more info about area attractions.
Specials & Promotions
Our vast array of properties allows us to run promotions and specials on inventory on different occasions throughout the year. This can help make your stay in the Gulf Shores area more affordable so you can spend your money on the areas attractions or great dining offerings! Check out our latest Hot Deals and Specials.