Phoenix West II 1010
DescriptionThis spacious Phoenix West II three-bedroom, four-bath condo on the 10th floor is ready for vacation memories. The condo, with tile throughout, sleeps 12.
· Living area, with views of the Gulf, features a oversized sectional with a queen size sleeper, an armchair, a 85" 4K flatscreen television and balcony access through floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
· Fully equipped kitchen has stainless-steel appliances including a Keurig and standard coffee maker, granite countertops, wood cabinetry and a breakfast bar with seating for four.
· Dining area has a wood table with seating for eight.
· A wet bar, adjacent to the kitchen, has ample glassware, a built-in wine cooler and an ice maker.
· Master bedroom has a King-size bed and the master bath has a jetted tub with a separate shower.
· Second bedroom has two Queen-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and bathtub combination.
· Third bedroom has two Queen-size beds and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and bathtub combination.
· Fourth bathroom has a walk-in shower as well as a full-size washer and dryer behind folding closet doors.
· Condo located on the same floor as the parking garage. You can park and walk straight into your vacation rental.
Phoenix West II features a lazy river with corkscrew slide, an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a kiddie pool, hot tubs, a fitness center, outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a grilling area.
The beachfront condo is located on Perdido Beach Boulevard, approximately 4.1 miles east of State Highway 59.
*Please note: Phoenix West II is a smoke-free complex, except for designated outdoor smoking areas. The non-smoking policy, which include e-cigarettes, apply to all common areas (i.e. pool decks, stairwells, etc.), inside condominium units and on balconies.
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Queen Beds
- 2 Queen Beds
This unit is un-available during your selected timeframe. Please use the datepicker above to select a new daterange to view rates.
Why Book With Us?
With Brett/Robinson, you're getting more than just a beautiful Orange Beach and Gulf Shores vacation rental. You get a company with decades of experience in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area, and here are just some of the things that set us apart.
Brett/Robinson operates and maintains nearly all of its Gulf Shores and Orange Beach properties, keeping them at a high standard of cleanliness and fully functional. By staying with us, you're guaranteed to have a quality stay in superb accommodations.
We have dedicated onsite customer service staff that will greet you upon your arrival to the property and will help you with any needs you have during your stay.
Our area specialists have extensive knowledge of the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area and can help you plan what to do during your stay here. We know the best restaurants, music venues, where to fish—everywhere to go to have fun during your stay because we live here! Visit the area guide section of our site for more info about area attractions.
Specials & Promotions
Our vast array of properties allows us to run promotions and specials on inventory on different occasions throughout the year. This can help make your stay in the Gulf Shores area more affordable so you can spend your money on the areas attractions or great dining offerings! Check out our latest Hot Deals and Specials.