High Demand Unit
Phoenix VI 6910
DescriptionThis two-bedroom, two-bathroom Phoenix VI condo (P6-6910) has been completely renovated with all new furnishings. The updates include new kitchen cabinets and bath vanities with granite countertops throughout.
The kitchen has a multi-dimensional backsplash and all stainless steel appliances. Both bedrooms have room-darkening and sound-blocking drapes. Flooring is custom tile throughout. In the living room is a 55-inch smart TV with Blu-ray DVD player. Both of the bedrooms have flatscreen televisions.
This condo, with crown molding and baseboards throughout, has been very tastefully decorated with comfort in mind. It can sleep up to 6 guests.
The view from the balcony is breathtaking. You can enjoy watching the boats enter and exit the Gulf of Mexico through the Pass. An added plus to this unit is a reserved underground parking space.
· Living area has a Queen sofa sleeper and an armchair with a welcoming coastal decor with azure tones.
· Dining area has a wood table with four seats and two additional chairs at a wide breakfast bar. Meals can be enjoyed on the balcony as well, with a table and four chairs.
· Master bedroom extends the welcoming coastal comfort with a King-size bed, mounted flatscreen TV and direct balcony access. The ensuite master bath features an extended granite countertop, single-sink vanity and separate bathtub and shower combination.
· Second bedroom features a Queen-size bed, flatscreen TV and an ensuite bathroom with a single-sink vanity, new granite countertop and a bathtub and shower combination.
· A stacked washer and dryer in the hallway closets adds the extra feeling of being at a convenient home away from home.
Phoenix VI features an outdoor pool, a kiddie pool, an indoor pool, hot tubs, a fitness center, outdoor tennis courts, racquetball courts, a sauna, and a grilling area.
The beachfront condo is located on Perdido Beach Boulevard, approximately 7.7 miles east of State Highway 59.
*Please note: Phoenix VI is a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
- 1 Sofa Queen Bed
- 1 King Bed
- 1 Queen Bed
This unit is un-available during your selected timeframe. Please use the datepicker above to select a new daterange to view rates.
Why Book With Us?
With Brett/Robinson, you're getting more than just a beautiful Orange Beach and Gulf Shores vacation rental. You get a company with decades of experience in the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area, and here are just some of the things that set us apart.
Brett/Robinson operates and maintains nearly all of its Gulf Shores and Orange Beach properties, keeping them at a high standard of cleanliness and fully functional. By staying with us, you're guaranteed to have a quality stay in superb accommodations.
We have dedicated onsite customer service staff that will greet you upon your arrival to the property and will help you with any needs you have during your stay.
Our area specialists have extensive knowledge of the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area and can help you plan what to do during your stay here. We know the best restaurants, music venues, where to fish—everywhere to go to have fun during your stay because we live here! Visit the area guide section of our site for more info about area attractions.
Specials & Promotions
Our vast array of properties allows us to run promotions and specials on inventory on different occasions throughout the year. This can help make your stay in the Gulf Shores area more affordable so you can spend your money on the areas attractions or great dining offerings! Check out our latest Hot Deals and Specials.