DescriptionThis stunning 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom premium condo awaits vacation memories on the 7th floor of Island Winds East in Gulf Shores. The completely renovated condo (IWE-702) offers guests character inside and out with gorgeous, natural-looking ceramic wood tile flooring throughout and wood beam accents on the ceilings that give it a unique design and inviting atmosphere.
· Living area with 55-inch Smart TV with Dish Network and HDMI DVD player that can be enjoyed on the high-end Queen sofa sleeper and recliner.
· Fully equipped kitchen updated with Quartz countertops with classy tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances and a wide breakfast bar that seats two.
· Cozy dining table for four (two chairs and a cushioned bench) overlooking the Gulf through floor-to-ceiling windows.
· Master bedroom with a King-size bed and rustic wooden headboard and a 39-inch flatscreen TV with Dish Network.
Additional storage space in closet with custom woodwork.
· Master bathroom with a rustic decor - weathered wood cabinetry, dark Quartz countertop and circular inset mirror.
Walk-in shower with glass doors, custom tilework and a large shower head is sure to please.
· Guest bedroom with two full size beds, and a 32-inch flatscreen TV with HDMI DVD player.
· Second bathroom has coastal charm with a dark Quartz countertop and ceramic tile, which mimics weathered white wood planks, in the bathtub and shower combination with glass doors. Sand dollar artwork ties it all together.
· Stacked washer and dryer conveniently tucked in hallway closet.
· Floor-to-ceiling windows and a sliding glass door open up from the living area to the Gulf-front balcony with three tall Adirondack chairs and three stools, ready for morning coffee with the sunrise or refreshing cocktails at sunset.
Island Wind East is in the heart of Gulf Shores' beach scene so everything is within walking distance. From restaurants to shops, everything is at your fingertips. The building features an outdoor pool and grilling area.
Please Note: Two parking passes are permitted most of the year; however, onsite parking is limited to one parking pass per unit, regardless of size, during Spring Break, mid May through mid August, Labor Day, and Shrimp Festival in early October. Additional parking available offsite.
Island Winds East is located two blocks west of State Hwy. 59.
- Gulf Front and Side Views
- 1, 2, and 3 bedroom Fully Furnished Condominiums
- Full-Time Onsite Staff
- Convenient Location to downtown
- Gulf Front Pool
- Walk To Restaurants and Shops
- Shrimp Festival Favorite
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Barbeque Grills
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Separate Bedroom in 2 and 3 Bedroom only
- Cable TV
- Side view condos have restricted view of beach
- Free WiFi Hotspot
- WiFi is available in all rooms at Island Winds East and Island Winds West
Arrival / Departure
Sep 28th 2020-Sep 30th 2020
Building / Unit
Island Winds East / IWE-702
Beds / Baths / Bedding
2 / 2 / King/2 Full/Sofa Queen
SIGN-UP FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFERSClick to Join
Why Book With Us?
Brett/Robinson operates and maintains nearly all of its Gulf Shores and Orange Beach properties, keeping them at a high standard of cleanliness and fully functional. By staying with us, you're guaranteed to have a quality stay in superb accommodations.
Exceptional Customer Service
We have dedicated onsite customer service staff that will greet you upon your arrival to the property and will help you with any needs you have during your stay.
Our area specialists have extensive knowledge of the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area and can help you plan what to do during your stay here. We know the best restaurants, music venues, where to fish—everywhere to go to have fun during your stay because we live here! Visit the area guide section of our site for more info about area attractions.
Our Specials and Promotions
Our vast array of properties allows us to run promotions and specials on inventory on different occasions throughout the year. This can help make your stay in the Gulf Shores area more affordable so you can spend your money on the areas attractions or great dining offerings! Check out our latest Hot Deals and Specials.