DescriptionThis professionally decorated 3-bedroom 4-bathroom condo sleeps twelve and is located on the 3rd floor of the Phoenix West II.
· Flat screen LED televisions, blue ray players and DVD players in bedrooms and living area
· Queen sofa sleeper in the living area
· Granite countertops and upgraded stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
· Wet bar with ice maker and granite countertop
· Dining area seats eight at the table and four at the kitchen bar
· King size bed in master bedroom
· Double sink vanity, Jacuzzi tub and separate shower in master bathroom
· Tiled balcony features gorgeous gulf front view and overlooks the lazy river. Balcony table seats four plus lounge chair
*Please note: Phoenix West II is a smoke-free complex, except for designated outdoor smoking areas. The non-smoking policy, which include e-cigarettes, apply to all common areas (i.e. pool decks, stairwells, etc.), inside condominium units and on balconies.
From the OwnerI honestly believe that this could be the best location at Phoenix West II. The view is gorgeous and it is convenient to everything. This unit was chosen very early in the pre-construction process when almost everything in the building was still available. It has been professionally decorated as well as upgraded with many improvements such as diagonal tile floors throughout, bar front tile, cabinets over the wet bar, plantation shutters, blackout three-finger drapes, etc. All of the standard developer appliances have been replaced with new high-end Kenmore Elite Stainless models (e.g., French Door Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator, Range w/Dual Convection, Dishwasher, and Convection Microwave). The standard washer and dryer have been replaced with new Whirlpool HE models. The TVs and DVD players are all Samsung. There is a new 75 inch 8 Series LED in the living room, a 55 inch LED in the master bedroom and 40 inch LEDs in each of the other bedrooms. There are three Blu-ray players. The sound bar with wireless subwoofer and built-in Bluetooth sounds great! Thank you for considering PW2-306. I hope you enjoy staying here as much as my family and I do.
- Complex Features 3 & 4 bedroom Fully Furnished Condominiums
- Full-Time Onsite Staff
- Indoor/Outdoor Pools
- Lazy River with Water Slide
- Lighted Tennis Court
- Hot Tubs & Saunas
- Exercise Room
- Barbeque Grills
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Free WiFi Hotspot
- Free wireless connection is available for guests in all lobbies and rooms.
- Parking deck clearance for the main parking deck area is 8 feet 4 inches and bottom structure - with limited parking - is 12 feet, 6 inches.
- Phoenix West II is a smoke-free building, including pool decks, balconies and other common areas
Arrival / Departure
Nov 17th 2019-Nov 19th 2019
Building / Unit
Phoenix West II / PW2-306
Beds / Baths / Bedding
3 / 4 / King/2 Queens/King/2 Sofas Queen
SIGN-UP FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFERSClick to Join
Why Book With Us?
Brett/Robinson operates and maintains nearly all of its Gulf Shores and Orange Beach properties, keeping them at a high standard of cleanliness and fully functional. By staying with us, you're guaranteed to have a quality stay in superb accommodations.
Exceptional Customer Service
We have dedicated onsite customer service staff that will greet you upon your arrival to the property and will help you with any needs you have during your stay.
Our area specialists have extensive knowledge of the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area and can help you plan what to do during your stay here. We know the best restaurants, music venues, where to fish—everywhere to go to have fun during your stay because we live here! Visit the area guide section of our site for more info about area attractions.
Our Specials and Promotions
Our vast array of properties allows us to run promotions and specials on inventory on different occasions throughout the year. This can help make your stay in the Gulf Shores area more affordable so you can spend your money on the areas attractions or great dining offerings! Check out our latest Hot Deals and Specials.