DescriptionThis bright and beautiful 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom Phoenix Gulf Shores condo was decorated with love. Beach-themed artwork, handpainted by the owner, and a dining table chandelier with a story all its own add an unique personal touch to PGS-302 at the newest condo in Gulf Shores.
Ceramic tile throughout the 3rd floor condo adds an airy, coastal feel. The condo that sleeps up to 12 guests is perfect for a unforgettable family getaway or a retreat for close friends.
PGS-302 features the following:
· Living area with a soft teal-colored sofas - one a Queen sleeper, two armchairs, a large flatscreen Smart TV, and balcony access through floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
· Fully equipped kitchen with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, light wood cabinetry, granite countertops, travertine tile backsplash and a large breakfast bar with seating for four. A matching wet bar feature extra cabinets and an icemaker.
· Inviting white wood dining table with seating for six and an antique chandelier - the only thing the owners were able to save from their Mississippi home following Hurricane Katrina in 2005. A lovely touch!
· Gulf-front master bedroom features balcony access, a King-size bed and a wall-mounted flatscreen Smart TV.
· Master bath has an extended two-sink vanity, a jacuzzi tub and a separate tiled walk-in shower.
· Second and third bedrooms feature two Queen-size beds in each and wall-mounted flatscreen Smart TVs. Both have en-suite bathrooms, accessible from the bedroom as well as the hallway. One is wheelchair-accessible with a walk-in shower and there other has a bathtub and shower combination.
· Full-size washer and dryer, iron and ironing board are available for the guests’ convenience.
· Extra large storage area is perfect for storing beach items as Gulf Shores has its Leave Only Footprints initiative in place.
· Large, private balcony is tiled and offers stunning views of West Beach in Gulf Shores. A table and four chairs and a lounge chair offer the perfect spots to enjoy a relaxing beachfront vacation.
Phoenix Gulf Shores features a Gulf-front zero-entry outdoor pool, corkscrew waterslide, heated zero-entry indoor pool, hot tubs, fitness center, outdoor grilling area, and a meeting room. The tennis court atop the six-level parking deck has views of scenic Little Lagoon. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and condos.
- Gulf-front, Zero-entry Outdoor Pool
- Corkscrew waterslide
- Heated Zero-entry Indoor Pool
- Hot Tubs
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor grilling area
- Meeting Room
- Multi-level garage parking
- Indoor climate-controlled owner storage
- Enclosed climate-controlled hallways on all floors
- Free wireless connection is available for guests in all lobbies and rooms.
Arrival / Departure
Nov 12th 2019-Nov 14th 2019
Building / Unit
Phoenix Gulf Shores / PGS-302
Beds / Baths / Bedding
3 / 3 / King/2 Queens/2 Queens/Sofa Queen
SIGN-UP FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFERSClick to Join
Why Book With Us?
Brett/Robinson operates and maintains nearly all of its Gulf Shores and Orange Beach properties, keeping them at a high standard of cleanliness and fully functional. By staying with us, you're guaranteed to have a quality stay in superb accommodations.
Exceptional Customer Service
We have dedicated onsite customer service staff that will greet you upon your arrival to the property and will help you with any needs you have during your stay.
Our area specialists have extensive knowledge of the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area and can help you plan what to do during your stay here. We know the best restaurants, music venues, where to fish—everywhere to go to have fun during your stay because we live here! Visit the area guide section of our site for more info about area attractions.
Our Specials and Promotions
Our vast array of properties allows us to run promotions and specials on inventory on different occasions throughout the year. This can help make your stay in the Gulf Shores area more affordable so you can spend your money on the areas attractions or great dining offerings! Check out our latest Hot Deals and Specials.