DescriptionThis spacious Phoenix West II three-bedroom, four-bath condo on the 10th floor is ready for vacation memories. The condo, with tile throughout, sleeps 8.
· Living area, with views of the Gulf, features two large sofas, an armchair, a large flatscreen television and balcony access through floor-to-ceiling glass doors.
· Fully equipped kitchen has stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, wood cabinetry and a breakfast bar with seating for four. A wood table with seating for four is next to the bar.
· Dining area has a wood table with seating for six.
· A wet bar, adjacent to the kitchen, has ample glassware, a built-in wine cooler and an ice maker.
· Master bedroom has a King-size bed and the master bath has a jetted tub with a separate shower.
· Second bedroom has a King-size bed and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and bathtub combination.
· Third bedroom has two Queen-size beds and an ensuite bathroom with a shower and bathtub combination.
· Fourth bathroom has a walk-in shower as well as a full-size washer and dryer behind folding closet doors.
Phoenix West II features a lazy river with corkscrew slide, an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a kiddie pool, hot tubs, a fitness center, outdoor tennis courts, a sauna and a grilling area.
The beachfront condo is located on Perdido Beach Boulevard, approximately 4.1 miles east of State Highway 59.
*Please note: Phoenix West II is a smoke-free complex, except for designated outdoor smoking areas. The non-smoking policy, which include e-cigarettes, apply to all common areas (i.e. pool decks, stairwells, etc.), inside condominium units and on balconies.
- Complex Features 3 & 4 bedroom Fully Furnished Condominiums
- Full-Time Onsite Staff
- Indoor/Outdoor Pools
- Lazy River with Water Slide
- Lighted Tennis Court
- Hot Tubs & Saunas
- Exercise Room
- Barbeque Grills
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Free WiFi Hotspot
- Free wireless connection is available for guests in all lobbies and rooms.
- Parking deck clearance for the main parking deck area is 8 feet 4 inches and bottom structure - with limited parking - is 12 feet, 6 inches.
- Phoenix West II is a smoke-free building, including pool decks, balconies and other common areas
Arrival / Departure
May 31st 2020-Jun 3rd 2020
Building / Unit
Phoenix West II / PW2-1010
Beds / Baths / Bedding
3 / 4 / King/King/2 Queens
SIGN-UP FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFERSClick to Join
Why Book With Us?
Brett/Robinson operates and maintains nearly all of its Gulf Shores and Orange Beach properties, keeping them at a high standard of cleanliness and fully functional. By staying with us, you're guaranteed to have a quality stay in superb accommodations.
Exceptional Customer Service
We have dedicated onsite customer service staff that will greet you upon your arrival to the property and will help you with any needs you have during your stay.
Our area specialists have extensive knowledge of the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area and can help you plan what to do during your stay here. We know the best restaurants, music venues, where to fish—everywhere to go to have fun during your stay because we live here! Visit the area guide section of our site for more info about area attractions.
Our Specials and Promotions
Our vast array of properties allows us to run promotions and specials on inventory on different occasions throughout the year. This can help make your stay in the Gulf Shores area more affordable so you can spend your money on the areas attractions or great dining offerings! Check out our latest Hot Deals and Specials.