DescriptionPhoenix on the Bay II, Unit #2802, in Orange Beach is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo on the eighth-floor. This top-level condo, updated with new decor in March 2017, has tile and crown molding throughout and sleeps six.
· Living area has balcony access through floor-to-ceiling glass doors and features a Queen sofa sleeper, three oversized armchairs, a white leather ottoman/table and a flatscreen television with a DVD and VHS player.
· Gourmet kitchen features Corian countertops, white cabinets and appliances, including a flat top stove and side-by-side refrigerator. Four wood and leather stools line the wide breakfast bar.
· Dining area features a glass dining table with seating for six while nearby a wet bar offers a sink, an ice maker, glassware and a stereo.
· Master bedroom has a King-size bed with a wood headboard, two nightstands and a large chest with a TV and DVD player.
· Master bath has double sinks and white cabinets, plus a jetted tub and walk-in shower.
· Second bedroom has queen size bed, a flatscreen TV with a DVD player on a large dresser, nightstands and an en-suite bathroom with bathtub/shower combination.
· The large, tiled balcony on the top floor offers stunning views of Terry Cove, Perdido Pass and the many islands that dot Orange Beach’s picturesque back-bay area. A glass table with four cushioned seats is ready for some true coastal relaxation with additional seating, too.
Phoenix on the Bay II features a marina with boat slips available for rental, an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, a kiddie pool, a lazy river with a corkscrew waterslide, a hot tub, a fitness center, outdoor tennis courts, a sauna, and a grilling area. A public boat launch is available on Marina Road, which is across from the Phoenix on the Bay II marina.
The condo is located on Canal Road, approximately 2 miles east of State Highway 161/Orange Beach Boulevard.
(Please note: Parking passes are purchased at the time of arrival at Phoenix on the Bay II.)
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Lazy River
- Indoor/Outdoor Pools
- Kiddie pool with slide
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Hot Tub & Sauna
- Fitness Room
- Barbeque Grills
- Boat Slips
- Washer / Dryer in condo
- Free WiFi Hotspot
- Free wireless connection is available for guests in all lobbies and rooms.
Arrival / Departure
Sep 19th 2019-Sep 21st 2019
Building / Unit
Phoenix on the Bay 2 / POB2-2802
Beds / Baths / Bedding
2 / 2 / King/Queen/Sofa Queen
SIGN-UP FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFERSClick to Join
Why Book With Us?
Brett/Robinson operates and maintains nearly all of its Gulf Shores and Orange Beach properties, keeping them at a high standard of cleanliness and fully functional. By staying with us, you're guaranteed to have a quality stay in superb accommodations.
Exceptional Customer Service
We have dedicated onsite customer service staff that will greet you upon your arrival to the property and will help you with any needs you have during your stay.
Our area specialists have extensive knowledge of the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area and can help you plan what to do during your stay here. We know the best restaurants, music venues, where to fish—everywhere to go to have fun during your stay because we live here! Visit the area guide section of our site for more info about area attractions.
Our Specials and Promotions
Our vast array of properties allows us to run promotions and specials on inventory on different occasions throughout the year. This can help make your stay in the Gulf Shores area more affordable so you can spend your money on the areas attractions or great dining offerings! Check out our latest Hot Deals and Specials.