DescriptionIf you’re looking for a condo with a "wow factor," stop right here. PGS-1903 is a stunning 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo on the 19th floor at the newly opened Phoenix Gulf Shores. The condo sleeps 10 and has faux wood tile throughout.
Begin your experience in the living area with a spacious, pillow-packed sectional sofa with chaise, rustic modern decor, an extra armchair with ottoman, and a large, flatscreen television equipped with satellite.
Stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico await just guests outside the living area through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. While on the tiled, 35-foot-long balcony forget about all your troubles and relax on two chaise lounge chairs or sip coffee or wine at the nearby bistro table with two chairs or enjoy a wonderful meal on the table with four chairs.
Prepare those wonderful meals in the modern, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, cream-colored cabinets, and a long breakfast bar with two high-backed stools. An adjacent wet bar with icemaker is ready for some beachfront entertainment as well. A long dining table has five chairs and a wooden bench.
The "wow factor" resonates into the well-decorated bedrooms, too.
· Master bedroom features a King-size bed, plum-color armchair, which offer the perfect accent to the room, and a wall-mounted flatscreen TV. The master en-suite bathroom has a granite countertop, a double-sink vanity, a walk-in shower and a jetted bathtub.
· Second bedroom has two Queen-size beds, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV, and an en-suite bathroom with granite countertop, single-sink vanity and a bathtub and shower combination.
· Third bedroom features two Queen-size beds, a wall-mounted flatscreen TV and an en-suite wheelchair-accessible bathroom with standalone shower, long granite countertop, extra cabinet space and a single-sink vanity.
Beautiful artwork is spread throughout the condo and even the utility closet - with a full-size washer and dryer - is decorated.
This is truly a must-see condo so reserve your spot today while it is available!
Phoenix Gulf Shores features a Gulf-front zero-entry outdoor pool, corkscrew waterslide, heated zero-entry indoor pool, hot tubs, fitness center, and a meeting room. The tennis court atop the six-level parking deck has views of scenic Little Lagoon. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby and condos.
- Gulf-front, Zero-entry Outdoor Pool
- Corkscrew waterslide
- Heated Zero-entry Indoor Pool
- Hot Tubs
- Fitness Center
- Tennis Court
- Outdoor grilling area
- Meeting Room
- Multi-level garage parking
- Indoor climate-controlled owner storage
- Enclosed climate-controlled hallways on all floors
- Free wireless connection is available for guests in all lobbies and rooms.
Arrival / Departure
Mar 19th 2019-Mar 22nd 2019
Building / Unit
Phoenix Gulf Shores / PGS-1903
Beds / Baths / Bedding
3 / 3 / King/2 Queens/2 Queens
SIGN-UP FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFERSClick to Join
Why Book With Us?
Brett/Robinson operates and maintains nearly all of its Gulf Shores and Orange Beach properties, keeping them at a high standard of cleanliness and fully functional. By staying with us, you're guaranteed to have a quality stay in superb accommodations.
Exceptional Customer Service
We have dedicated onsite customer service staff that will greet you upon your arrival to the property and will help you with any needs you have during your stay.
Our area specialists have extensive knowledge of the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area and can help you plan what to do during your stay here. We know the best restaurants, music venues, where to fish—everywhere to go to have fun during your stay because we live here! Visit the area guide section of our site for more info about area attractions.
Our Specials and Promotions
Our vast array of properties allows us to run promotions and specials on inventory on different occasions throughout the year. This can help make your stay in the Gulf Shores area more affordable so you can spend your money on the areas attractions or great dining offerings! Check out our latest Hot Deals and Specials.