DescriptionPerfect for a family getaway, this newly improved and updated 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom condominium is conveniently located on the 3rd level of Phoenix I. It sleeps 10 plus an infant in the premium baby crib and is just steps from the sugar-white sand.
· Wall-mounted, flat-screen TVs throughout the condo
· The living area maintains a queen Lazy Boy sofa sleeper, 2 Lazy Boy recliners, large wall-mounted flat-screen TV, DVD player and stereo system
· Fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances and ample granite counter space for your cooking enjoyment
· Seating for 8 around the glass dining room table, 3 additional at the breakfast bar and a child (with the owner supplied highchair). Note: The dining table has 6 chairs and we have 2 additional chairs and a card table in bedroom #2 closet for guest use.
· Master bedroom featuring a king-size bed and premium dark wood baby crib and access to private balcony
· Glass enclosed shower and tub combinations in both master and guest bathrooms
· Second bedroom with queen bed and a third bedroom with two full-size beds
· Private washer and dryer tucked away in a hall closet
· The spacious end-unit balcony with table seating for 4 with additional seating and lounge chair
*Please note: Phoenix I has a solar-heated outdoor pool, which allows comfortable year-round swimming. Phoenix I is also a smoke-free building, including balconies, inside condos, pool decks, stairwells and other common areas. A designated outdoor smoking area is available. For more information, see Brett/Robinson’s Terms & Conditions.*
From the OwnerWelcome to our Home away from Home!
This three (3) bedroom west-end condo, conveniently located on the third (3rd) floor of the Phoenix 1, is decorated in light blue with many new additions.
The comfortable den seating has a Lazy Boy queen sleeper sofa and two (2) Lazy Boy recliners as well as a wall-mounted flat-screen TV, DVD player, and stereo for your viewing and listening pleasure. The well-stocked kitchen has recently been remodeled with new cabinetry and granite counter tops. The dining area has seating for eight (8), plus three (3) additional at the breakfast bar and an owner supplied highchair for the little one. All bedrooms and the den have wall-mounted, flat-screen TVs. This three (3) bedroom condo has one (1) queen bedroom, two (2) full beds in the third bedroom, and one king bed with a premium baby crib in the master bedroom. (Please note: Crib sheets are not supplied -- guest must bring them.)
The guest-use balcony closet is equipped with beach toys and accessories for your enjoyment.
We hope you enjoy your stay and encourage you to write your comments in our guest book. This is our way of better accommodating your needs.
Have a great stay, good weather and safe travels.
- Complex features 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Fully Furnished Condominiums
- Full-Time Onsite Staff
- Penthouse Available
- Solar-heated Outdoor Pool
- Access to Lighted Tennis Court
- Indoor Racquetball Courts
- Hot Tubs & Saunas
- Fitness Room
- Barbeque Grills
- Fully Furnished Kitchen
- Clothes Washer and Dryer
- Free Wi-Fi is available for guests in all lobbies and rooms
- Phoenix I is a smoke-free building, including pool decks, balconies and other common areas
Arrival / Departure
Mar 18th 2019-Mar 21st 2019
Building / Unit
Phoenix I / P1-1031
Beds / Baths / Bedding
3 / 2 / King/Queen/2 Full/Sofa Queen
SIGN-UP FOR EXCLUSIVE OFFERSClick to Join
Why Book With Us?
Brett/Robinson operates and maintains nearly all of its Gulf Shores and Orange Beach properties, keeping them at a high standard of cleanliness and fully functional. By staying with us, you're guaranteed to have a quality stay in superb accommodations.
Exceptional Customer Service
We have dedicated onsite customer service staff that will greet you upon your arrival to the property and will help you with any needs you have during your stay.
Our area specialists have extensive knowledge of the Gulf Shores/Orange Beach area and can help you plan what to do during your stay here. We know the best restaurants, music venues, where to fish—everywhere to go to have fun during your stay because we live here! Visit the area guide section of our site for more info about area attractions.
Our Specials and Promotions
Our vast array of properties allows us to run promotions and specials on inventory on different occasions throughout the year. This can help make your stay in the Gulf Shores area more affordable so you can spend your money on the areas attractions or great dining offerings! Check out our latest Hot Deals and Specials.