So many of the amazing people that come to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach every year bring boats along to take advantage of the open water adventures and unforgettable fishing in the Gulf of Mexico. When you take your boat to the Alabama coast, you multiply your fun – but it can be tough to find the best vacation rentals for boat-friendly access.
Take a look at some of these fantastic boat-friendly rentals if you’re planning to tow your boat on your next big boating vacation to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach:
One of our most popular condos, Phoenix East, also happens to sit centered next to the water in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. You can dock at nearby marinas and experience the premier Alabama coast vacation.
Enjoy boat-friendly places like:
- Tacky Jack's – Tacky Jack’s has been a staple for a long, long time, and they are known not only for their incredibly fresh and flavorful seafood but also their very welcoming boat policy.
- San Roc Cay Marina – This marina isn’t just for mooring your boat; the area around the marina is rich with unique restaurants that add variety to your Gulf Shores and Orange Beach diet.
- Zeke’s Landing – Zeke’s specializes in fishing adventures that you can either charter or take on yourself. Park & ride or just enjoy the fun around the marina.
Phoenix On The Bay
Phoenix On The Bay offers luxury condo rentals in one of the most boat-friendly spots in Orange Beach. Many rentals on the property offer a boat dock for your use! It neighbors handy and beloved restaurants such as:
- Flippers – Head a little northeast for southern-style seafood and oysters alongside live music events. Be sure to check out their outside dining!
- Orange Beach Marina – It bears the name “Orange Beach” because it sits in the center of activity. Nearby, you’ll find endless shopping and dining as well as marine goods and repair.
- The Wharf – The Wharf Marina offers a classic Gulf Shores and Orange Beach pier-side experience. Games, rides, shows, and food await our boat-enthusiast visitors.
Gulf Shores Surf & Racket Club
Gulf Shores Surf & Racket sits on the western end of our area and offers the same beachside luxury as all of Brett-Robinson’s condo rentals. There’s a boat launch and beautiful views just waiting for you! Enjoy boat-friendly shopping and dining at:
- Lulu's – Everyone knows Lulu’s. Our annual vacationers, snowbirds, and locals alike celebrate Lulu’s as a pillar of Alabama coast culture, and for a good reason: their food and the atmosphere are famous nationwide.
- Homeport Marina – A classic mariner’s paradise with food and entertainment nearby the Alabama Coastal Birding Trail, and the Battle of Mobile Bay Civil War Trail.
- Gulf Shores Marina – near the tip of Fort Morgan, wet slips and dry storage for all kinds of boats are available, and it’s just minutes away from some of the best fishing spots in Gulf Shores and Orange Beach.
Don’t hesitate to bring your boat on your next big vacation to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach. Rentals with boat slips run out fast, though – book your stay today to make sure you get the spot you want!